Patient Support Specialist
Would you like to go to sleep every night knowing you have made a difference in the lives of others? Are you interested in a position within a company that values its patients and employees’ well-being and actively promotes those values in its day to day operations?
We entered the market in 2013 and continue to be the leading provider of high-quality infusion and injection therapy for those with complex chronic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, multiple sclerosis and others. Our infusion centers are located in the communities where our patients live and work and we offer flexible scheduling, including nights and weekends. Patients relax in their own private suite, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, and comfortable recliners with room for guests.
We are currently seeking a Patient Support Specialist to join our team of dedicated professionals. This role will allow you to interact with patients, grow your skill set by utilizing the EMR to schedule appts and maintain patient accounts, and assist with providing quality care to those in your community with chronic illness. You will be the face of the local Infusion Express Clinic and will become a trusted care resource for your patients.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Medical Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant and LPN/LVN preferred
- Two – three years of clerical/reception experience in a medical office setting preferred
- Enjoy creating a friendly atmosphere while interacting with patients, nurses, and other healthcare professionals
- Current MA/LPN/LVN/CNA certification
- Current BLS CPR certification
Job Type: Full-time