Regional Operations Director
At Infusion Express, taking care of our patients is our number one priority. We are the leading provider of high-quality infusion and injection therapy for those with complex chronic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, multiple sclerosis and others. Our infusion centers are located in the communities where our patients live and work and offer flexible scheduling, including nights and weekends. Patients relax in their own private suite, equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, and comfortable recliners with room for guests.
We are currently seeking a Regional Operations Director. This role has full P&L responsibility for the market and oversees both clinical and support staff. They also maintain relationships with referral sources in the market and manage day to day operations for multiple facilities. Working closely with Clinical Leadership, they ensure the highest standards of care are provided to our patients resulting in market leading patient satisfaction and outcomes.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the region centers, including being an on-call and escalation resource as needed
- Complete accountability for market P&L to include multiple centers with potential for new center expansion
- Lead clinical and non-clinical resources. Recruit, hire, train, coach and mentor team members
- Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement and excellence while implementing IVX policies and procedures to enhance the IVX patient experience
- Work cross-functionally with the central operations teams to root cause problem solve and identify opportunities for improvement
- Assist in site selection, development, build out and execution of opening new centers
- Effectively communicate and disseminate information to the region to drive results, engage staff and achieve business goals
- Ensure patient census growth through strategizing and collaborating with Business Development Managers
- Own all non-referring vendor relationships with drug reps, supervising physicians, non-profit partners, etc.
- Maintain relationships with key referral sources and engage the community, participating in all events IVX sponsors
- Maintain up to date understanding of industry trends and developments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Healthcare Management or related field
- Minimum 5 years management experience in a healthcare setting
- Multi-site management experience
- Experience managing a P&L
- Experience working directly with physicians, nurses, and clinical staff members