your care experience
See why thousands choose our centers as their preferred destination for ongoing care, including Fasenra treatments.
Fasenra is a biologic injection therapy that is indicated to treat:
- severe asthma for patients twelve years and older who have an eosinophilic phenotype
Fasenra, also known as benralizumab, is a biologic injection therapy that is considered an add-on maintenance treatment for patients 12 and older with severe eosinophilic asthma. The first 3 doses of Fasenra are administered once every 4 weeks, and then once every 8 weeks thereafter. Fasenra is a subcutaneous injection that is given in the upper arm, thigh, or abdomen.
Patients chose Infusion Express to receive their ongoing Fasenra treatments because:
- ALL private suites
- Comfortable recliners, with chairs for guests
- Evening & weekend appointments
- Friendly clinical staff deliver personal service
- Big screen TVs, high-speed WiFi, free snacks